What To Expect From This Tour
This walking tour will take you on an amazing historical tour which includes some 19th Century grand homes, all located on the fringe of what was a plantation. You will be strolling through one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Port-of-Spain where you will be enjoying some delicious savory & sweet pastries, a cup of local tea, and some Italian wine and dessert!
What You’ll Be Experiencing
The Beauty Of 19th Century Architecture: Tour some stunning architecture from the 19th Century (the Magnificent 7 buildings) in the days when cocoa was king.
Sweet & Savory Pastries: You will stop at a little family owned bakery where you will be enjoying some sweet and savoury pastries.
Salted Fish Sandwich: Enjoy a very popular Trinidadian breakfast item: bake and salt fish (a sandwich with homemade bread and salted fish salad).
Fresh Cup Of Tea: You will enjoy a fresh cup of herbal tea at a quaint little arts and craft shop.
Wine & Dessert: A glass of wine and some delicious dessert will bring a smile to your face.
💲 US$ 59.00 per person
🔖 Tours are fully refundable up to 24 hours before start time
📍 Complimentary pick up and drop off at Port-of-Spain based hotels or AirBnB
🍱 2 Food stops
☕ 1 Tea stop
🍷🍰 1 Wine & Dessert stop
💦 Complimentary Bottled water
🕘 9:00 am & 🕑 2:00 pm Thursday & Friday
⏳ Duration: about 2.5 hours
We CAN provide substitutions for vegetarians, non-beef or pork eaters, pescatarians, and seafood allergies on this tour. We CANNOT accommodate Vegans and gluten free diets.
Required substitutions must be indicated in advance at time of ticket purchase.
Book Here! 👇
1. Click your preferred tour date (available dates are in green).
2. Choose your preferred pickup time (if applicable).
3. Indicate the number of adults / children on the tour by using the drop down boxes.
4. Select your pickup option: choose either one of the listed hotels or, if you're staying at a Port-of-Spain based AirBnB, click the drop down box and choose; "I will write down the address".
5. Click "Book" and you will be taken to the payment page. Please read the instructions carefully when making the payment for your tour. At this time we only accept payments via PayPal.