What To Expect From This Tour
Your tour begins with a hearty Trinidadian breakfast on Port-of-Spain’s beautiful waterfront following which you will be driven to the market town of Chaguanas. Here you will be immersed in a produce market where your senses will be brought to life with its sights, smells, sounds and tastes! You will then be driven to an organic market in a lovely lush valley where you will have the opportunity to purchase arts, crafts and homemade wine! This tour will have you very much immersed into our society and lives.
What You’ll Be Experiencing
Trinidadian Breakfast: This very hearty breakfast includes 2 types of traditional breads, salted fish salad and vegetables. You will be enjoying this at the Port-of-Spain waterfront as you enjoy the calming view of the gulf.
Community Market: You will be going on a nice morning drive out of Port-of-Spain to the heartland town of Chaguanas, where you will experience the smells, sights and sounds of a market where everything is fresh! While in the market you will stop at a very popular vendor where you will have spicy potato fritters.
Organic Market: This stop is in a very lush and historical valley in Trinidad in an area called, Santa Cruz. This market, which focuses on organically grown food, also has many arts and crafts, along with home-made wines, which you are welcome to purchase.
💲 US$ 79.00 - 1 Traveller / 👨👩👧👦 2 - 6 Persons: US$ 59.00 each (Adults) / US$ 49.00 each (Kids)
🔖 Tours are fully refundable up to 24 hours before start time
📍 Complimentary pick up and drop off at Port-of-Spain based hotels or AirBnB
🚐 Transportation: Comfy mini van with guided tour
🍱 2 Food stops (including full breakfast)
💦 Complimentary Bottled water
🕣 9:00 am Saturdays
⏳ Duration: about 4 hours
We CAN provide substitutions for vegetarians, non-beef or pork eaters, pescatarians, and seafood allergies on this tour. We CANNOT accommodate Vegans and gluten free diets.
Required substitutions must be indicated in advance at time of ticket purchase.
Book Here! 👇
1. Click your preferred tour date (available dates are in green).
2. Choose your preferred pickup time (if applicable).
3. Indicate the number of adults / children on the tour by using the drop down boxes.
4. Select your pickup option: choose either one of the listed hotels or, if you're staying at a Port-of-Spain based AirBnB, click the drop down box and choose; "I will write down the address".
5. Click "Book" and you will be taken to the payment page. Please read the instructions carefully when making the payment for your tour. At this time we only accept payments via PayPal.