What To Expect From This Tour
It doesn’t matter whether or not believe in something or whether or not you’re religious, this tour is for anyone who is interested in learning about a small islands journey receiving people from very varied backgrounds, yet living in harmony in our diversity. Hear some of the fascinating stories of how our religious diversity has helped us have a common identity yet define us as a country. You will also stop for light snack while on this experience.
What You’ll Be Seeing
Jama Mosque: Hear the story of how 2 different religions gave life to this beautiful mosque.
Holy Rosary Church: This church marked the end of French society, while fighting for the freedom of all men.
St. Joseph Church: This church is in the first capital of Trinidad, has a very historical cemetery, and a very interesting tomb that seems very out of place.
Jinnah Memorial Mosque: One of the most beautiful mosques in Trinidad and it is located in the island’s first capital.
Dattatreya Mandir: A beautifully detailed Hindu temple which also has the tallest murti (statue) of a Hindu god (Hanuman) outside of India.
Temple In The Sea: A labour of love (for his faith), unbridled determination, and limitless belief in oneself is the story behind this Hindu temple, which was built by a very humble man with his bicycle.
💲 US$ 89.00 - 1 Traveller / 👨👩👧👦 2 - 6 Persons: US$ 69.00 each (Adults) / US$ 59.00 each (Kids)
🔖 Tours are fully refundable up to 24 hours before start time
📍 Complimentary pick up and drop off at Port-of-Spain based hotels or AirBnB
🍱 Complimentary light snack
💦 Complimentary Bottled water
🚐 Transportation: Mini van / Guided driven tour
🕙 10:00 am Monday to Thursday and Saturday
⏳ Duration: about 5 hours
WHAT TO WEAR
As you will be visiting places of worship, please ensure shoulders are covered. Knee length shorts are acceptable.
Book Here! 👇
1. Click your preferred tour date (available dates are in green).
2. Choose your preferred pickup time (if applicable).
3. Indicate the number of adults / children on the tour by using the drop down boxes.
4. Select your pickup option: choose either one of the listed hotels or, if you're staying at a Port-of-Spain based AirBnB, click the drop down box and choose; "I will write down the address".
5. Click "Book" and you will be taken to the payment page. Please read the instructions carefully when making the payment for your tour. At this time we only accept payments via PayPal.