What To Expect From This Tour
This full Port-of-Spain tour is a mixed walking and driven tour which allows you to see and hear about the history of this Caribbean city. Best of all, however, you will get to experience some of the best traditional foods of Port of Spain, which only a local can show you! You will also get many Instagram moments, especially at Fort George where you will get stunning views of the city from 300 m (1000 ft) above. This is a very interactive tour in a very relaxed atmosphere and one which is filled with history and fun and yummy Trinidadian food!
What You’ll Be Experiencing
Downtown Port-of-Spain: You will be walking through this downtown Caribbean city where the new mixes with the old (19th Century chic mixing with 21st Century functionality). You will also be strolling along the waterfront by the harbour which is an oasis on very hot days.
Uptown Port-of-Spain: In this part of Port-of-Spain you will be visiting some of our historical landmarks, such as the Queen’s Park Savannah, the Royal Botanic Gardens, the Magnificent 7, and the War Memorial.
Food Stops: This tasty & historical tour includes four (4) food stops where only the locals go. Get that great local experience starting with local bread and any number of tasty Trinidadian fillings. As the tour continues into uptown Port of Spain you will enjoy some of our favourite local savory and sweet pastries. At another popular local favourite stop you will taste some spicy potato and beef filled fritters. You will then have a choice of popular refreshing local milk based drinks with flavours like peanut and sea moss!
Fort George: Finally, you will be driven up to the Fort George (some 300 m / 1000 ft) up to get a breath taking view of Port-of-Spain. This fort has been around since 1804 and is one of the most photographed forts so get those phones/cameras ready!
💲 US$ 74.00 - 1 Traveller / 👨👩👧👦 2 - 6 persons: (Adults & Kids): US$ 54.00 each
🔖 Tours are fully refundable up to 24 hours before start time
📍 Complimentary pick up and drop off at Port-of-Spain based hotels or AirBnB
🚐🚶Guided walking / driven tour - wear comfortable shoes
🍱 4 Food stops (all food included)
💦 Complimentary bottled water
📅 Tuesday to Friday
🕘 9:00 am
⏳ Duration: about 3.5 hours
Book Here! 👇
1. Click your preferred tour date (available dates are green).
2. Choose your preferred pickup time (if applicable).
3. Indicate the number of adults / children on the tour by using the drop down boxes.
4. Select your pickup option: choose either one of the listed hotels or, if you're staying at a Port-of-Spain based AirBnB, click the drop down box and choose; "I will write down the address".
5. Click "Book" and you will be taken to the payment page. Please read the instructions carefully when making the payment for your tour. At this time we only accept payments via PayPal.